Saturday 12 October 2013

These ink drawings for Inktober are so much fun to create! I really love working with ink.  Ink and watercolor are something I really want to get more into.  I feel like my whole outlook on making art has been changing the past few months (well probably since IMC).  I'm really interested in a different style than anything in my portfolio right now.  I will have to create a whole new portfolio eventually with the kind of work I like to do now.  And I'm still figuring that out...

Here's a video I created of one of the Inktober drawings.  It was a pretty quick and fun video to make since I didn't have to speak in it (yay!).  I screw up a lot when I have to speak.  I hope to make more of these!

4 comments:

  1. Love the ink work Michelle! Addicting isn't it;) Thanks for including your supplies (i was looking for some whites...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob Sal! Yes, super addicting; I think this is my new thing. I'm liking it better than digital which is what I was mostly doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your traditional art it is so awesome but I like both of your mediums :) Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire! Ya, I have done a lot of digital painting but I'm really liking ink work and watercolor lately. :) It's a lot of fun!

      Delete