Wednesday 5 September 2012

Leaving for the Illustration Master Class 2012!

Here's my sketch for IMC. Tarzan has just killed Sabor the lioness. I want to get the crap critiqued out of it. I'll probably have to redo everything but the more critique I get the more I'll learn.

I'm a little concerned about bringing my laptop. It's not the most powerful; I put in 3 gigs of ram which is all it can hold and ya, that's not enough. I've managed to squeeze an extra monitor in my suitcase though which is nice, I need dual screens!

 I'm leaving in less than an hour. First it's a ferry to Seattle where I'll hangout for the day and check out the Avatar exhibit at the EMP Museum. And then I fly out at 1am to Houston and then up to Boston where I'll rent a car and drive with 2 others to Amherst. A bit of a convoluted route but it was cheapest. I'm going to be dead tired before I even get there :( Oh well. Coffee is my friend. See you IMCers soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment